Thursday, June 18, 2009

Seven Minutes to Midnight

It's almost midnight now. As I write this blog post, I heave a sigh of relieve. Just paid rent for my apartment and did my 'daughter' responsibilities :)

Ah, the relief. There are always two ways to look at having to pay bills: "The poor just got poorer" or "One less thing to worry about". In my effort to be an optimist, I shall pick the latter.

I went to the gym today. Starting slow, again. I took about 12 days break, altogether, as I hurt my back on the 1st of June in the gym. I don't know how I hurt it, I was just using a machine I had been using for more than 4 months. Strange huh :/ I just felt excruciating pain and had to go straight home, lie on the floor with my head and knees elevated. The next day I felt better, but its taking awhile to get to the "good as new" stage. I would love to go to the gym 5 days a week or something. I did reach 4 days a week before I hurt my back. I guess I have to keep repeating the word "Moderation" to myself and not overdo it. *SIGH*

Goodnight world!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home