Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Feeling Overwhelmed

There's so much to do..so little time.

So many things have happened but there's so little time to react. I had like 4 days to decide between accepting or declining a chance of a lifetime.

I know I am lucky. But at the same time I want to mourn the loss of my dream. If possible, I'd dress in completely black clothing for a few weeks :( It hurts so bad to be told that you are the best they have, only after you have one leg out the door.

I hope this never happens to me again. I pray that I can foresee something like this in the future.

For now, I am going to just be...

Got a wedding to attend next weekend. A party to attend this Thursday. Another party the coming Friday. *Sigh* Just way too many things to do. If only life would stand still for awhile, for me to catch up. Just once.

1 Comments:

At 6/03/2009 04:21:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Some decisions are so hard to make. As much as you want to keep the dream alive, sometimes you know there's a dream even better than the one you dreamt earlier on... thing is you may not know it, just yet.

*hugs*

cheers to better days, better pay and lots of sunshine. xoxo

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home