Friday, April 24, 2009

Irritated, Annoyed, and the list goes on...

I'm filled with so many negative feelings lately. The strange part is I can rationalize that these feelings are wrong, and I should not feel that way, but all it takes is for something bad to happen and I am feeling totally down in the dumps.

I did my responsibility as a child and sent my parents some money as a way to get some peace of mind. Hopefully that works.

In difficult times, not being in your own comfort zone, even if you don't realize it, takes a toll on the mind and body.

3 Comments:

At 4/24/2009 11:16:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey you... I'm amazed you think you say I'm thin! Maybe in your part of the world, I'm okay. In Singapore, gosh, I'm considered chubby.
Trust me, the only thing skinny is my limbs. I've the tummy and big hips problem!! INDIAN thing! But, I'd started eating well, and lost some weight. Need to start running again.

Oh, and you've to shut those thoughts out. In the end, only you suffer. We're all alone at the end of the day, the only one whose gonna save us, is me myself and I.

You can do it!! (: Thanks for visiting my blog. Do you mind if I link you?

 
At 4/25/2009 02:01:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you, I've linked you!

How do people exercise in such weather? Indoors? I'm a dumbo since I'm in a country that has no seasons, and you having lived in Malaysia could relate to that.

I feel you when you say tubby, and the sweet tooth, please, I just had carrot cake with a truckload of icing. If I reverted to my old ways, I probably break the scale. Haha, exaggerated! It's okay, we'll find the light at the end of the tunnel! (;

 
At 4/26/2009 09:16:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, you're right. When I was in Malaysia, I realized that. But you know shopping in India is still the best, you come back to Singapore, and you're like, damn the fashion here is backdated. I recall wearing Anarkali suits a year before they were a craze in Singapore! (: Anyway woman, do you come on msn or an email? It's fun "talking" to you!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home