Sunday, March 01, 2009

The Pain of Sock-Matching

When you live in a country with four seasons, you start to collect such different clothing -- cotton tops for summer, long-sleeved tops and sweaters for spring, cotton/acrylic/wool jumpers for autumn and winter -- the list goes on and on. I seem to have collected a lot of socks: short socks, long socks, tights, foot socks. It's crazy. I tried to clean up my sock box today. It was a lot of work - tiring and time consuming. It was worth it though, now everything well organized. My engineer self is extremely proud when I organize and arrange stuff properly. If I can just start rearranging my cupboard. *Sigh* Its hard to have four times the amount of clothing just for some variety for each season...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home