Sunday, February 08, 2009

Snowy Saturday

It's snowing outside. I only went out once today - to take out the trash and get some groceries. Lunch was pita bread with hummus. I'm trying to eat healthy lately. Still hoping I'll lose some weight. I've lost about 1.5 kg from going to the gym so its not too bad. I have to go to the gym again tomorrow.

I made biscotti yesterday so I'm having one with a mug of tea now. Planning to read and relax today.

I got a hair cut yesterday. It is shoulder length (my hair was 1 inch short of waist length yesterday). Feels weird to have so little hair all of a sudden but my head feels lighter...if that makes any sense.

Have a nice weekend guys :)

1 Comments:

At 2/09/2009 01:31:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Speaking of exercise, I myself should get back to my 100 Push Ups thing! "Week 3" seems to keep getting delayed.

On the other hand, I'm now almost a quarter of the way through my first book in about five years [Don Quixote, by Cervantes (Rutherford/Penguin Classics 2001)].. :O

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home