Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Let It Snow...

It's snowing today in Oslo. I've been working heaps and cleaning up my apartment. I have this bad habit where I don't put things back where I take them from. It's getting on my nerves lately how messy my place is getting. So last weekend, I kind of dropped everything and just focused on putting everything back into its proper place. Also made two trips to the basement and rearranged my shoes (or should I say shoe collection?). Then I vacuumed the whole place and washed the bathroom. Felt much better afterwards.

I'm going to Germany for Christmas. Got an offer to spend Christmas there so I figured I'll take it. The other option would be to spend a few days in quiet Oslo, with nobody around. I've gotten used to having people around me here that I don't crave solitude as much as I used to when I was in KL and Brisbane.

Now if I can just lose 5, maybe 4 kgs, my life will be perfect!
...maybe a black leather handbag would make my life perfect too..
...and a telephoto lens...
...and a nice pair of boots (shoe fetish I think, totally incurable)...
...maybe 4-5 sweaters to survive winter...
...be able to wear a shirt with a sweater on top (looks hideous on me for some reason)...

*SIGH* I'm never satisfied :)

3 Comments:

At 12/04/2008 09:26:00 PM , Blogger Chew said...

I'm working in Oman, just moved here begining of the month. So, looks like we are both overseas :) Keep in touch, I'm still at my hotmail account and using messenger

 
At 12/05/2008 07:30:00 AM , Blogger Fieran said...

@KL: I am sorry but do we know each other? I don't really remember.. give me a clue :)

 
At 12/07/2008 12:06:00 AM , Blogger the Constantly Dramatic One said...

OMG, "I have this bad habit where I don't put things back where I take them from."

Yes.....agreeing completely with you. I mean, why cant we just LEARN to keep those things back properly- save the hassle to clean up right? Buttttt noooooooo, we have to do that. Just has too.

And then kena juga kemas in a while....Meh.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home