Monday, September 29, 2008

There Still Are Good People Left

You know when you live in a big city - you get jaded. You stop offering to help strangers because you read about all the bad things that befall innocent, helpful people. However, from time to time, you still see some good people giving their subway seat to an elderly person (I try to do this :)) or helping a sight-impaired individual cross the street.

This morning, on my way to work, I saw a guy help a mother lift her child's stroller down the stairs. Strangely this subway station nearby has no elevator (I will suffer through that with my luggage on Thursday... but I won't think about it just yet), so the poor mother was lifting her child's stroller and climbing down some stairs. Suddenly a guy in front of her just helped her lift it. It was so nice of him.

I guess there are still some good people out there...

1 Comments:

At 11/11/2008 10:36:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

still some clark kent's out there..

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home