Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Just Fine

I know I haven't blogged much. I can't help it - my work load is increasing these days. So many deadlines to meet. I'm quite tired when I reach home. I have so many things I want to do:

-- Read
-- Bake biscotti
-- Clean the apartment
-- Rest
-- Cook new dishes, etc.

But I really don't have the time. I have a business trip mid September for 3 weeks, then I will be back in Oslo for a couple of weeks before leaving for my long awaited vacation in Malaysia. So technically, I am booked till mid November. I am wondering what to do for my Christmas vacation.

Work is looking up a little... I am learning to draw lines and not let a lot of things affect me. I'll manage just fine :)

I have a cabin trip with colleagues this weekend so I won't be blogging. I'll be back on Sunday evening - hopefully with some nice photographs as my trusty D40 will be coming along with me (my flickr account could use some good photos).

So, until next week, have a great week/weekend ahead!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home