Sunday, July 13, 2008

Almost There

I am in the midst of packing. Strangely, I do not have that much stuff. I remember when I moved Towers in International House, years ago, I had 10 boxes of belongings. Now I have 5 boxes of belongings. Feels strange to have less things these days. I guess those days of me being a sentimental pack rat are over. I seem to have little trouble throwing out stuff.

I had mexican food for dinner on Friday. No photos, sorry, I did not have my camera on me. Maybe it might be easier to carry my camera around once I move to the new place as it is much nearer to the city and other spots where I hang out.

I shall blog again with photos of the new apartment in 2-3 days time. Till then, Cheerio and have a good Sunday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home