Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Lots of New Stuff

So my mom and sister left this afternoon to go back to London for my sister's graduation in Reading. I was treated to an exclusive first-glance of the beautiful photographs they took of Paris. Of course, I also received my new laptop (a MacBook, yay!) and a gorgeous Crumpler Sinking Barge bag that can fit in not only my laptop but also has a small pouch on the front for my SLR camera and a spare lens (there's a sign that I need another lens).

Going around Oslo with mom and sis was heaps of fun. We visited the people musem (Folkemuseum), took a quick fjord cruise (it was so relaxing) and did quite a bit of shopping. I picked up some tops and a pair of classy heels from Zara, as well as a new wallet from Esprit (they were on sale, very cheap!). I also arranged a dinner with my family and ten of my favorite people in Oslo at a really nice Thai restaurant. The food and company was just perfect ;)

All in all, it was an awesome quick vacation - to take a break from the daily grind of work and spend some time with family as well as acquaint them to my life in Oslo.

1 Comments:

At 6/25/2008 01:03:00 AM , Blogger Kimberly Low said...

glad u had a love time babe :) cant wait for you to get back!!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home