Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Change and More Change

The Baghavad Gita (Hindu equivalent of The Quran) says "The only constant in the universe is Change". No I am not turning all religious on you guys, I just remembered the saying. I'm anything but religious - I practice whatever my parents and grandparents have taught me, but I am not a big fan of passing it on to my friends, etc. Religion is something from within.

But I digress. My original point is that there is so much happening these days. It feels so strange to sit here and watch things change. In most cases, there is not much I can do. In other cases, it feels like I am swimming against the current just to get my voice heard. I guess this is real life after all - this is what university does not prepare us for.

Sitting in the middle
of a whirlpool of change
yet I still remain
...unchanged.

2 Comments:

At 6/19/2008 08:20:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Live each present moment completely and the future will take care of itself
-Paramahamsa Yogananda

 
At 6/19/2008 08:46:00 PM , Blogger the Constantly Dramatic One said...

"The only constant in the universe is Change"

Its true and you cant stop it. No matter how much it hurts.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home