Monday, May 19, 2008

Bumming Around

I haven't been up to much, hence the lack of updates. I've been having some challenges at work the past few months, but things are looking up a little now.

I watched Made of Honor yesterday. It was quite funny, but it is a chick flick I guess :)

I have also managed to finish reading The Time Traveler's Wife. It is a really good book. I'm really glad I finished it because its been awhile since I read a book properly - after Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows. In my job, I have to read and write heaps, it gets difficult to do light reading after work. At least I got to finish this book :)

The next book on my list is Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell.

People are never who they seem. I realise that a lot these days. I guess its part of becoming mature. On that note, ciao. I'll write more eventually :)

2 Comments:

At 5/22/2008 06:52:00 PM , Blogger Bubbles said...

I've always wanted to read the Time Traveler's Wife. Since so many ppl have good reviews about it, I'll go buy a copy soon!

 
At 6/09/2008 07:24:00 PM , Blogger little miss kechik said...

ohh man.. ive been wanting to read time traveller's wife too...i have like tons of book bought.. but never get the chance to read :(

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home