Saturday, May 03, 2008

Coffee Keeps Me Happy


DSC_1005, originally uploaded by kavindra_d.

Most days, a cup of good coffee is not only soothing but also inspiring. I'm currently working on a difficult task at work - writing a whitepaper - but not making much progress as I'm a little tired. My last projects were a lot of work and I feel like I have been hit by writer's block :(

So, to motivate myself, I had a large cup of coffee yesterday morning, at work. The result? 1 good paragraph for the whitepaper. I'm quite sure I'll make more progress next week.

It's Saturday today - time to clean the apartment up and just be lazy. I'm still attempting to read "The Time Traveller's Wife". It is a good book. I have completed about 200 pages or so. Hoping to finish it soon. I have a stack of books I have yet to read. Hopefully I'll get through those as well. I keep buying books and not reading them - that must be another job hazard. The more I write - the less I want to read :(

6 Comments:

At 5/03/2008 06:27:00 PM , Blogger cheesecakeerian said...

Hey =) Can I have your email? I'd love to ask you a few things!

 
At 5/03/2008 06:42:00 PM , Blogger Kimberly Low said...

the time travellers wife is one of my favourite books! very moving. hm, me like a cuppa now too heh

 
At 5/06/2008 06:57:00 PM , Blogger little miss kechik said...

1. this entry make me wanna kopitiam..
2. i've been wanting to read this book..must be good e?

 
At 5/06/2008 08:47:00 PM , Blogger Fieran said...

@little miss kechik - the book is pretty good so far :) I like it. Still haven't finished it yet. Hopefully this weekend :)

 
At 5/09/2008 05:48:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

that sure looked yummy

 
At 5/19/2008 08:01:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

ek-kuse-mi... no more updates? sob sob

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home