Thursday, March 27, 2008

It's been a Year


DSC_0980, originally uploaded by kavindra_d.



It's been a year since I left Malaysia for Norway. I can safely say it has been a wise decision as the opportunities I have received in Norway are just great. Personally I have become a relaxed, more optimistic, well-rounded person. I have made many friends and learned many new things - from photography to cooking to Norsk and Salsa. Professionally I have managed to sharpen my writing skills and my coding skills, not to mention combine both of them for my daily job. Life is actually going pretty well.

I spent 6 days 5 nights at Uberlingen, Germany during Easter. It was a really nice trip. I bought a few pieces of clothing from Esprit and picked up a Fossil watch. I also managed to get a bigger Crumpler bag (for my camera) at a steal price and treated myself to some really nice cakes. I spent about an hour at Kreuzlingen, Switzerland - but that's just stepping into the city and having a cake/coffee...then leaving. Maybe next year I'll actually visit Switzerland.

My Christmas trip to London and this Easter trip to Germany would not have been possible had I not relocated to Norway. I guess living here as broadened my horizons in terms of traveling and experiencing life better.

Well, 1 year has gone by. Perhaps there will be more years here :) Who knows?

2 Comments:

At 4/01/2008 06:42:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy anniversary! Sounds like you'll still have plenty of time to also get to know Opera later on - perhaps. ;)

 
At 4/02/2008 06:20:00 PM , Blogger Fieran said...

@protiotype: naw, I'm happy where I am. Just contemplating if I want to study more in future.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home