Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Happy New Year

Yet another new year...and I shall grow older. Gosh, next thing I know, I'll be counting gray hair strands and ordering a walking stick...oh wait wait, one of my resolutions this year is to be more optimistic...so okay, I'm not growing older - just wiser ;)

So I had a blast in Reading, Exeter and London. Traveling and sightseeing with my sister and Mpt was so much fun....not to forget Shopping. OMG, things were so much cheaper than Oslo - if only I had more baggage allowance, I'd have picked up wayyy more things!

Thank you Mpt for the wonderful Christmas gift ;)

I intend to upload my photographs soon...

For the time being, I leave you a photograph that Bollywood fans will go gaga over ;)



Yes, I met him ;) Excuse my travel-weary look...I woke up at 4am that morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home