Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Still Alive :)

So lately I've been learning how to dress according to the weather. I actually wore my first sweater last Monday. Today, I wore my first turtleneck. I've never really worn sweaters before - the closest I got to those were hoodies.

I guess as you move around - you have to start looking the part :) Dressing accordingly really does help. I'm surprised how much warmer I feel - now I start my shopping-obsessed streak and start contemplating buying the same thing in different colours. That's a reputed habit of mine - my elder sister hates it ;) She's always telling me to buy different kinds of clothes - but I end up getting stuck on a particular style and own a lot of similar clothing in that style.

I'm looking forward to my trip to London. I've also been contemplating traveling a little more next year. My friend and I were contemplating a few places - I guess we'll see what happens next year. I also checked out the price for flight tickets to Malaysia - ouch. I do have to go back eventually for vacation - would love to see family + the new house. Also, shopping in Malaysia has never felt so "CHEAP", since I moved to Oslo.

'till my next post,
Take care and have a great week ahead guys!

P/s - Being vegetarian was more fun in Australia ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home