Saturday, September 08, 2007

20 Days to 6 Months :)

Wow, I can't believe its almost 6 months since I packed my 3 boxes, 1 luggage, 1 hand luggage, and that killer-heavy backpack and moved to Norway all alone with just my signed job contract as travel companion.

So much has happened in 6 months. I have a 3 year visa to work in Norway. I have to say - I really like it here..it's so much fun. It's like having a whole new perspective to life. Suddenly everything looks so different - everything that was important to me is no longer important; everything I took for granted is now important. A total 180 degrees change in perspective, perception, and motivation.

I guess being in a new surrounding, really does change things. Suddenly I'm so into nature, cafes, traveling - not that I've traveled since I came here because it's too expensive - but I am considering it. Would be fun.

This morning I went to an asian grocer and got all the necessary ingredients to make mango chutney (my mother's recipe). About to start cooking now..

I had a mocha and a pain au chocolat for brunch. *Contented sigh*

1 Comments:

At 9/16/2007 04:24:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You sound so happy Kavs...well am happy for u as well :-)...no regrets taking that big step to move to Normay huh...well am glad its all working out for u...u deserve to be happy...take care.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home