Wednesday, July 11, 2007

So Many Things, So Little Time

I believe there's always two takes to perceiving things:

1. I have way too many things to do and way too little time, OR
2. I am keeping myself busy to have something to look forward to each day.

Guess I'll pick Option #2...

Hung out with my colleagues yesterday - had a lot of fun. Feels weird to have a real social life after so many years of just chatting with people online.

Work is good, as usual. Planning to cook a proper meal with fish curry tomorrow; hopefully it turns out well. Also, been wanting to watch the new Harry Potter movie that is releasing on 13th July here...

Hmm...barely more than a week before Harry Potter #7 is released. I am quite keen to read it - can see myself locked up in my apartment the whole weekend, just to finish that book. I did that in Brisbane in 2005, when book #6 was released.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home