Thursday, July 05, 2007

...of chocolate and mocha

I received 20 fingers of KitKat from my boss. He was travelling over the weekend and he said he remembered that I mentioned how sad I was that you can't get it in Norway..as Norway has their version of it - Kvikk Lunsj.

How cool is that? :)

I had coffee with 3 of my male colleagues today - we have this habit of running out of our offices to get coffee from a nearby cafe, then walking back to our offices to enjoy the coffee while working. One of my colleagues said I should be really happy because I have somewhat of a harem of "smoking hot" guys. LOL, these people definitely don't need any help with self esteem. It's so nice to have nice colleagues - kind of makes your day.

Spoke to my boss about my performance today - he said he's happy. He's so nice and polite - motivates me to work as hard as I can.

It's 11.42pm and I was just looking out the window - something I do pretty often these days. It rains a lot here...but now it has stopped raining and the view is just gorgeous - dark night sky, the street lights, the buildings - Norway is just too beautiful for words...you have to see it to realise it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home