Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Ah, the Life!

So I'm sitting here, sipping a double mocha and planning my day today. Things are still smooth-sailing. I did a wee bit of shopping and picked up a handbag and a can-opener yesterday. Yes, the two things I really need - the can opener, because its just impossible to open a can without one (I tried with a knife and a scissors -- succeeded, but I don't think I'll be lucky enough to escape without a scratch if I tried that again...) and a handbag, because I have an office summer party to attend and I need to look good :) I carry messenger bags to work, which is fine for my job and stuff, but its not for "going out".

Hey, a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do. If there's one thing I've learned since graduation - it helps to look presentable :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home