Sunday, May 06, 2007

...of Pigs and Books

So I watched Spiderman 3 today. I thought it was a good movie, really good special effects too :) The whole symbiote thing was very interesting.

I actually saw a woman in Oslo, right in the city, taking her pet Pig for a walk. Really, she had a leash for it...little pink thingie with black spots. Oh my goodness, what is the world coming to? Pigs as pets :) *sigh*

I bought some novels today. Yes, I buy more books than clothes - I know, but it's just that books are relatively cheaper than clothes. 3 good novels is the price of 1 nice top, so books win hands down.

I'm kind of tired, been working properly lately. Actually sitting down solid hours and documenting stuff/fixing typos etc...it is not difficult work but its mind-straining :)

It's nice to live on your own and on your own earnings. Gives you this new-found sense of freedom that I must admit - does improve my self esteem. Hehehe. My colleagues are really nice - lots of blonde hair, blue-eyed guys *grins*

4 Comments:

At 5/06/2007 10:24:00 PM , Blogger Nik Nor Zafirah said...

hi...i was looking at my older posts n i saw ur comment on my post dated 28th july 2006 asking me bout DJnet..

DJnet still exists but i dunt think they hav the link...anyway, they're the webmaster of SMKDJ www.smkdj.com

sorry for the really late answer n btw, r u an ex-djian???

 
At 5/07/2007 12:06:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Naturally blonde? And the girls? Blonde too?

 
At 5/07/2007 12:57:00 AM , Blogger Fieran said...

io: Yes, all naturally blonde :)

nz: Yeah, class of 2001

 
At 5/07/2007 05:14:00 PM , Blogger Nik Nor Zafirah said...

haha....ic
well, check out DJ's website if u wanna know wat's goin on in DJ...
some ex-DJians come once in awhile to the school n help out around wif the cheerleading, debate team or just to giv a talk...

i think there's the section for alumni on the web so yeah, u might wanna check it out... ;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home