Sunday, April 22, 2007

It seems "Nytt innlegg" means "New Post" in Norwegian. I didn't know that. Thank you Blogger for converting my blogger dashboard into Norwegian. *grumble*

So I went shopping today :) It was quite fun - picked up a pair of jeans and 2 pairs of shoes. Yes, casual clothes for work rules ;) I also hung out with my colleagues last night for their Salary Day outing which happens once a month. It was fun. I had a coke and a caffe mocha and they had beer and wine. By the way, coffee here is divine...*contented sigh*

Oslo city is so beautiful. It looks so different from what I'm used to. Shopping is kind of fun - when you don't convert the price into Malaysian Ringgit. The cost of living in Malaysia is so much cheaper :(

Oh well. Have a great weekend guys (or what's left of it). I will write more eventually...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home