Saturday, March 31, 2007

1 Week Later..

I've been here for a week now. I had three really fun days at work - Wed till Fri. I also managed to get 2 small programs working - which means I'm making small but some progress. Hehehe.

I actually made fried salmon yesterday. Seasoned it with Indian chilli powder, turmeric and some garlic. Turned out pretty good, if I may say so myself.

Its Saturday afternoon here - 1.31pm and I'm wondering if I really need lunch because I had 2 chicken sausages for brunch at 11 something earlier. Just took out the trash - the chores never stop. I have to do some laundry soon.

I also have to read more about work-related stuff. Not that they asked me to or anything, but I work best at home, where I have the time to read things slowly. At work its - go in, get coffee, start work. The tension is there - considering my boss and I share an office. LOL. Yes, it can be quite awkward :)

I might be doing a bit of sightseeing tomorrow - there's a famous park in Oslo that I thought I might visit. We'll see if I actually get around to doing it or not :)

Take care guys.

P/s - My Malaysian mobile number is still active, in case some of you kind souls are intending to text me (to those of you who have been texting me - thanks, I do feel loved; to those of you who haven't been texting me - grrrr). I also got a company phone - simple, featureless one I asked for with a Norwegian SIM card.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home