Friday, March 02, 2007

End of March..

Well most probably I will be leaving in the last week of March. Started some research on the systems I might be documenting/writing for. A bit scary to find out that one of the guys who interviewed me actually wrote a book on the system. Whoa, this is scary. Makes me feel like an unaccomplished worm. Hahaha. Seriously, he looked so normal! He didn't look like a book author at all - let alone a programming book author. Okay, book authors are supposed to at least have an air of importance about them - this guy was in jeans, a t-shirt, pullover, glasses, spiked up hair..so...NORMAL.

Weird :) It would be exciting to work with people who are so good at what they do. But then again, I never considered myself a good programmer. I get really really nervous and panic when I cannot do something. Perhaps its time to change and learn new ways? We'll see...would be great to excel in my own field, rather than in finance.

I quit the job at the financial institution by the way - could not believe the sense of relief that I felt after handing in my resignation letter. PHEW, felt sooo light on the inside.

3 Comments:

At 3/03/2007 03:45:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Was he cute?

 
At 3/03/2007 04:16:00 AM , Blogger Fieran said...

I don't know, didn't really consider it...but maybe in a geeky sort of way. He has a girlfriend though, she came with us for dinner. :)

 
At 3/06/2007 10:24:00 AM , Blogger Shari said...

so happy for u! just make sure you don't work TOO HARD ok?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home