Wednesday, January 31, 2007

I bought more office clothes today....really needed more - was running out of clothes to wear to work. Was quite glad I found what I was looking for...

It's nice to be in this situation to a certain extent - away from University, not having to worry about assignments. It is indeed a whole new world. But then again I still miss University. I still miss Australia, but I'm not bitter anymore. It's a different kind of feeling.

My elder sister has officially moved out after marriage. The house is indeed quiet without her...I think she is homesick because she calls often. I hope she finds her dream job...I think working will help her get adjusted to her new surroundings. I guess Asian culture is such - you have to move to your in-laws place most of the time once you are married...at least for awhile.

Life goes on I guess - no matter how dissatisfied you are with some of the things in your life...

1 Comments:

At 2/02/2007 02:40:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes true...she'll do fine, and you will too

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home