Sunday, December 31, 2006

Ushering In The New Year..

Well, most people will be busy counting down in a few hours time. I am at home - about to finish cleaning up my room (Gosh, the junk you accumulate in 2 years!) and watch a movie on DVD.

I liked 2006 - I have learned a lot about people and even myself for that matter. I also graduated (still hasn't sunk in!) and have one full time job (starting in April). So I guess I can't really complain.

I've done/experienced a lot of things that I didn't think I would have 5 years ago. True - I didn't get to work where I really wanted to..but maybe it is for the better. After all it is time I started relying on myself and supporting myself rather than expect others to finance more of my dreams.

So, Happy New Year to all of you! Have lots of fun :)

2 Comments:

At 1/01/2007 05:12:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This post is the first positive one I've read about NYE/NYD! Glad to see you realise what you've accomplished this year. :D

 
At 1/02/2007 02:38:00 PM , Blogger Fieran said...

Well, what can I say? Change in perception? *Grins* Thanks IO! You have a great new year ahead, kay? :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home