Friday, December 22, 2006

Coffee, coffee, coffee..




I like reading in a busy place, all lost in my book - with a nice cup of coffee in front of me. That's what I have been up to the past few days. I am still reading The Romanov Prophecy by Steve Berry. It's quite interesting - gives you such an interesting, intriguing picture of Russia. I admit my world history is lousy so I had to read up a bit (and ask Mike a lot) about Russia's history to understand the book. I am halfway through it..planning to finish it on the plane. It is slightly Dan Brownish, but you can't blame writers for having similar writing styles.

Apart from that, I rode on a truck yesterday - the movers type. It was huge. My friend Nerida rented it to move stuff from college to her gorgeous apartment in West End. Yeah, some people have all the luck :) There was a time when I would have killed to move out of college and have my own apartment. Well I don't necessarily want to own one, but living in one would be cool. Hey, even the occasional flat-mate-from-hell would be tolerable if the apartment was gorgeous. (I have had my share of floor-mates-from-hell here...really!)

Oh well...I think there is some sort of quota in the whole balance of life - you only get a few things on your wish list, more than that - you have to waste the rest of your life pining away....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home