Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Going Away...Far Far Away

Well I got a job in Scandinavia. Leaving hopefully in a few weeks to a month I think. Resigning from my current attachment tomorrow. Feeling relieved. I get to wear jeans at my new workplace, how cool is that?

Those of you who know me well will know that denim is one of my few obsessions :)

Have a great week ahead people. I'm sorry this site isn't that intereting anymore...I'm picking up the pieces in real life, no longer fascinated with the cyberworld anymore..

1 Comments:

At 3/01/2007 11:32:00 AM , Blogger Shari said...

are u leaving malaysia soon? then we need to meet up! hey, i dont have your number too...feels kind of sad that you r leaving but all the best to u k!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home