Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Great Expectations...

I have an interview in ____...sometime in February. The company is financing my ticket + hotel stay. Its exciting but it is also a bit sad because it might mean that I have to leave my attachment...I really like the people there but somehow the attachment just does not give me any satisfaction. It's like I went in, came out, knowing that I did nothing. You know?

Someone else in my shoes would have been really, really happy being in my situation. Am I ungrateful or just too ambitious?

Then again, finance was never my calling...we all knew that from the start.

I'm not sure what will happen...

1 Comments:

At 2/19/2007 07:51:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Once again I wish you all the best! :D

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home