Saturday, March 17, 2007

Pondering...

I sit and think a lot. There, that's what I do most of the time when I am in my room. I wonder about a lot of things but sometimes the most common question I ask myself is - "Am I living my life to the fullest?"

I read a lot of blogs, books, newspaper articles (not a big fan though) and stuff like that and realise that most people have pretty interesting lives. I don't know why but I think my life is boring. Maybe I should do more in a day. Well we'll see. I start my next chapter this time next week actually...

By this time, next week, I would have landed in Norway, signed the lease for my apartment, and probably be eating something quick for dinner. Oooh, I might even be on my laptop trying to scout for free wireless Internet. Hahaha ;) Shhh, don't tell anyone!

Hey, I might have even unpacked.

So yeah, maybe I am lucky in that sense.

Oooh, I'm meeting an old college mate tomorrow, for a chat at the nearby mall. Will try to post some pics ;) No promises though...the blog world scares me these days - becoming less and less personal. That's why I am more and more reluctant to blog and post pictures online.

3 Comments:

At 3/20/2007 06:24:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I read a lot of blogs..."

There's your problem, then. :-)

 
At 3/22/2007 12:43:00 AM , Blogger io said...

See you on the flip side! :D

 
At 3/23/2007 01:05:00 AM , Blogger io said...

Can't wait to hear how you're settling in! :D +hug

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home