Friday, May 25, 2007

...TGIF

It's wonderful to work in a job you like. But either way - it is still a job - still drains you, still tires you, still makes you want to check your GMail account every few hours to see if anyone e-mailed you.

*Glares* Half the people I e-mail don't even reply. I personally find it a bit insulting. Before I left for Oslo, I e-mailed like 20 people or so, telling them that I'm moving. Out of the 20, only 3 people replied. I don't get it actually, if someone e-mailed me with good news, I'd definitely reply. Well, my point here is that if somebody takes the effort to e-mail you and tell you what's going on - reply! It really doesn't take long. Well, just don't complain that I didn't keep in touch, you know who you are...

Okay, now that I got that out of the way...

I'm watching Pirates of The Caribbean tomorrow. Let's hope its good. Rumour has it the ending isn't as expected..we'll see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home