Thursday, May 31, 2007

Hmm...

So I paid rent today. Its quite sad - seeing such a large sum vanish *poof*..just like that! :) I guess that's part of the "package" for wanting to be an independent adult -- paying your own bills.

Life is fine. So many things have happened, the past few months. I've been working here for 2 months as well. Time really passes so quickly.

I've been watching heaps of movies, hung out with my colleagues, getting a haircut this Saturday ;), bought boots, bought sunglasses, starting Norsk lessons in 26 days.

PHEW :)

2 Comments:

At 5/31/2007 12:45:00 PM , Blogger Shari said...

Yes i know how it feels to pay my own bills. but it feels good to have your own money, right?

2 months, seems quite fast! I've just realised that its been a year for me working at the company.

New haircut? Pics pls!

 
At 5/31/2007 05:04:00 PM , Blogger Fieran said...

Hehehe, yes, it does. Wow 1 year. But you're having fun right? You looked like you were :) When we met up..

Not new haircut yet. Only saturday....haven't exactly decided what I want to do yet :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home