Friday, August 24, 2007

Food Addict

The past few days I have been eating really good food :)

I was at this Mexican restaurant eating a chicken burrito. Oh my goodness, it sure was good :) A few days later, I was at a Spanish Tapas place. Again, the food was good ;) I also had a tiramisu for dessert.

Will post pictures up soon... (yes, I still have the habit of taking photos of my food)

....edit....



Chicken Burrito :)



Tapas :)



...and More Tapas :)



Oven Baked Salmon with Cous Cous ;)

2 Comments:

At 8/31/2007 01:13:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

pictures look good. i love tapas

 
At 9/06/2007 08:25:00 PM , Blogger AuthorJ said...

hi! i just came to your site 'coz i was trying to search for norsk lessons online :) anyway nice pics! hope i'd get to go to Norway someday :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home