Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Strange Indeed

Life is so strange lately - I seem to find what I am looking for without even trying. I admit I haven't been blogging lately - that's because real life is catching up. It's been ages since I really spoke to half of my Internet pals too...let alone my family back home. Everything is happening here - right now. Work, friends/colleagues - life. It's now. I'm so caught up in my day-to-day life - its actually exhilarating. Feels like I've found my place, to a certain extent.

Yes, I bought the new Harry Potter book. No, I haven't even read half of it - its embarrassing :(

3 Comments:

At 8/08/2007 11:10:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, can I ask who is the friend you had dinner with?

 
At 8/08/2007 11:12:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

With reference to the entry below.... Thursday- dinner with friend.

 
At 8/09/2007 05:07:00 PM , Blogger Fieran said...

Hehehe...why? :) Some friend ;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home