Thursday, November 01, 2007

Let There Be Light...

Too bad I can't just say the magic words and make Oslo look a little brighter. It's 4.30pm and it already looks like 8pm in Malaysia - outside. Quite depressing, I must admit; makes me dislike looking out the window despite being very much a "window" person.

So how's life lately? Quite good, I must say. Apart from the gloominess with the weather (I am told, Norwegians say "There is no such thing as bad weather; only bad clothes".), I have been cooking more channa masala and plan to cook more palak paneer ;) Making kesari with a friend this Saturday.

Away from the cooking front, I have been planning my trip to UK. Got a bit of an idea what I'd like to see, where I'd like to go and so on. Looking forward to meeting MPT - my TimTam supplier - after approximately 2 years.

Have a great "rest-of-the-week" guys!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home