Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Clouds of Change in The Horizon

I like change to a certain extent - but it always rattles me that so much can change in so little time. The next 6 months of my life is going to be full of change. I will be:

  • handling a new role in my job - I have offered to help out in another department for a few days a week to learn more and diversify my knowledge

  • having mom and younger sis over for a visit

  • moving to a new apartment

  • going back to Malaysia for vacation

  • welcoming a niece or a nephew


I hope things go as planned. As they say, "Change is the only constant".

2 Comments:

At 4/25/2008 06:19:00 AM , Blogger the Constantly Dramatic One said...

Meh I dont deal well with changes...... =(

Hope you do though...

 
At 4/25/2008 06:45:00 PM , Blogger Shari said...

change is good. but not too much.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home