Tuesday, April 01, 2008

My Laptop & I

It's amazing how much you depend on your computer after using it for 3 years or so. I have had my laptop since Feb 4th 2005. Unfortunately, these days it has started being less reliable - some crashes and power adaptor-related problems. It's very disappointing.

To make matters worse, buying a new computer is expensive and it just feels like a waste because I don't really use my computer much as I am faced in front of one day in, day out, at work.

Oh well, we'll see. Just didn't realize i depended on my computer this much though :)

2 Comments:

At 4/09/2008 09:13:00 AM , Blogger Freth Stifter said...

frustrating when those things go "glip!"

Glad to hear you are enjoying the adventure of living in Norway.

 
At 4/11/2008 10:01:00 PM , Blogger Fieran said...

@freth: that's true :) Oh well.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home