Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Disappointed

Sometimes when things don't go my way, I feel really crushed and disappointed. It's not that I am not grateful for the way life has turned out for me the past year and a half - it's just a case of expectations versus reality. You think somebody is so capable and trustworthy but then something bad happens and you lose so much of respect and trust in that person ... even the friendship cannot be salvaged. I know a lot of this is part of growing up - and part of the real world which we are so protected from as kids. But it is still so difficult to accept.

So much has happened in so little time. Some days I wish things would stop changing for awhile. Just a little while...

3 Comments:

At 6/11/2008 12:05:00 PM , Blogger Kimberly Low said...

chin up babe. hope you'll feel better soon. *hugs*

 
At 6/11/2008 04:40:00 PM , Blogger Shankar said...

things will be fine :)

Anc congrats on the macbook :) ....can't wait for mine :P

 
At 6/29/2008 03:03:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i find time is a great healer, too. Best to you.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home