Thursday, September 25, 2008

Feeling A Tad Bit More Relaxed

Things are falling into place now. The coming week is going to be the culmination point for one of my projects - I hope everything will go fine. Work is fine but there's still tons left to do. I just have to console myself and accept the fact that I cannot fix everything.

Been shopping and sightseeing around Berlin quite a bit - okay maybe more shopping than sightseeing... but I've always been that person. Malls make my day; especially malls where I can afford stuff in them :)

I'm getting myself prepared to Autumn in Oslo. I bought a pair of boots and a pair of jeans. Hoping to buy some nice sweaters and an autumn jacket before I leave back for Oslo next week.

Have a nice weekend guys :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home