Thursday, September 11, 2008

Halfway Packed

So I am going on a business trip to Germany this weekend. I will be there for awhile. I won't have much Internet access so I don't think I will be updating this blog much. I am definitely excited about the business trip as I have never had to travel for work before. However, I am very sure that the workload there will be "interesting" :)

I still have a bit of packing to do. It is difficult to tell how much clothing I will require. I have been bitten by the shopping bug lately... but I do hope I don't shop too much. Post-shopping-guilt is difficult to deal with ;)

Till my next post, have a great weekend guys.

2 Comments:

At 9/14/2008 11:11:00 PM , Blogger little miss kechik said...

germany???? oh man... jeles i!

 
At 9/15/2008 06:37:00 AM , Blogger Fieran said...

Work trip though :/ Tons of work. If only it was vacation *sigh* :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home