Saturday, November 29, 2008

Looking Forward To a Good Weekend

There's so much going on lately - work wise, outside of work as well. I had Matthew, my old friend back from my IRC days, visit last weekend. I didn't even have much time to clean up the apartment. I hope he enjoyed his stay as much as I enjoyed having him around. It's so nice to see a familiar face sometimes.

My younger sister turned 21 yesterday but I was rushing from one place to another around the office and then attending a team-building session that I didn't call her for her birthday. Yeah, I am guilty. Called her this evening (her time) but she wasn't home from work yet. I guess that's the price you pay when you live in a different timezone. I'll have to make it up to her somehow :)

I'm looking forward to relaxing this weekend - blasting some music and reading. I have to draft a work article, maybe I'll do that on Sunday, in a quiet cafe. Not buying anything other than food for the past 2 weeks has helped my pocket a little bit ;) I go through phases where I am extremely stingy and then I start to buy everything I like, then I feel guilty and start stinging again. It is difficult to find a balance - but I am getting there. I did throw "caution" in the wind while I was on vacation, buying everything I liked. In my last week in KL, I had to refrain from buying anything because my luggage was already reaching the allowed baggage weight. That was difficult because I saw so many things I liked.

Well, I should probably sign off now and finish more work for this week.

Have a nice weekend, and enjoy your time away from work ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home