Sunday, October 02, 2005

Productive Sunday

Ever had a productive Sunday? I usually spend mine being a bum. You see, it's not that I'm not studying, it's just lazy studying..like: "Open the book...hmm...what song is that playing next door? Close book, search through iTunes...hmm, do I have that song? No? Download. Now!".... Or maybe "Open the book...hmm...someone's online..crap I haven't spoken to that person in months! Chat!"...so you see, that's how I waste time. I realise that lately. So, these days, when I'm trying to be productive and use my time wisely, I turn off my laptop, unplug it and put it on my bed. Seeing is believing, remember? Since my bed is behind me and I don't see my laptop, for that few hours, I believe I don't have one.

Yep, I'm an expert at cheating myself.

Anyway, today, I did hand-washing for two hours. Yeah, standing at that sink downstairs and washing non-stop. In between, I'd go dry the clothes. Ahh, it's quite fun actually, manual labour. It's fun watching the stains "die" under the hands of the sweet-smelling soap bars. Hey, at least I'm saving water (washing machines DO use a lot of water) and a lot of electricity, not to mention by not using the dryer, I am also saving more electricity :) I dry everything under the sun...according to my family doctor (years ago), drying your clothes under the sun actually kills bacteria. She said if you sun your clothes, chances of you having skin infections, fungus, etc are less.

Then, after drying everything, I came upstairs, had a quick shower, cleaned my room a bit, made my bed, and studied.

Then I had lunch at 12.30. Studied from 1.00 till about 2.10. Now I'm here, blogging my fingers away. Then, at 2.30 I'm gonna work on a practical for Electric Circuits. Wish me luck. It's one of those, quote David "Playing God" unquote circuits where you have to "guess" what's inside the black box and then build a circuit to reverse the effects. I'm kinda worried. I have no idea what's in my box, so I'd better get cracking.

I hope you guys had a great weekend. You can always send me comments/e-mails on what you did during your weekend you know. I like receiving comments/e-mails. It's okay if you hate/dislike/despise my blog..but its what I write. What I think. It doesn't have to affect anyone, you know? It doesn't matter if you think I'm insane, twisted, opinionated. It's fine :) Really. I have people who like me for who I am. I'm not writing a blog to please people. I'm writing a blog to please me....

5 Comments:

At 10/02/2005 05:18:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like it, I like your blog :)

Even though I still can't see any negativity in it as you say, perhaps because you deleted it and started all over again, but over all, you're doing good :)

And oh, my week end, if you can get access to my site, you'll find out how interesting it was...

 
At 10/02/2005 07:43:00 PM , Blogger Fieran said...

Sure? Thanks.

 
At 10/02/2005 10:44:00 PM , Blogger Shari said...

love your blog :)

 
At 10/03/2005 01:20:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

??? You sounds so defensive in the last paragraph. I don't think you need answer to anyone at all if you're talking about your life

 
At 10/03/2005 08:46:00 AM , Blogger Fieran said...

I get a lot of crap lately, about my blog. It's irritating me. I feel like some people just can't leave me be.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home