Thursday, June 01, 2006

Well, Deepa asked me how I found Da Vinci Code. I liked it. I think it was a good movie. Of course, they did change it a bit compared to the book but a movie is only about 2 hours plus whereas a book takes about 8 - 9 hours to read, so you can't really have everything exactly the same. If you experience them as two separate things: the book and the movie - it is quite interesting.

----

I am almost done with all my assignments. I have one last Matlab programming one left. Otherwise, it's time to start cramming for my final exams. Other than that, I'm not up to much. I've watched a few movies, and all the series I follow. It's a bit sad to know that I won't get any episodes of House, Desperate Housewives, Smallville, Ghost Whisperer and Grey's Anatomy until Summer is over. I think they resume sometime September.

So yeah, that's all I've been up to. One assignment after another, and a lot of research for my thesis. My supervisor is just impossible to please - one day he tells me he thinks we're making excellent progress, another day he tells me he doesn't like my presentation. Yeah, *I* lack presentation skills it seems. As arrogant as this sounds, I really don't think so. I am disappointed because I don't think I lack presentation skills and I don't think my slides were lacking in content. Hmph, some people are just such perfectionists they make other people feel so inadequate for no reason. I'm stuck with him till end of this year...hopefully things go well...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home