Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Cloud Watching Again









As you can see, I have been taking pictures of the cloud formations visible from my balcony.

I finally watched V for Vendetta yesterday. You know, I am actually one of those irritating people who gets excited over movies, waiting for them to be released - but when the time comes for me to watch the movie, I will bail out. I just won't watch it. Not because I don't want to, but you know how my mind works. Between an assignment deadline and a movie trip - my assignment wins. Between studying and a movie trip - studying wins. It's always like that. Gets so frustrating sometimes. I mean, there's only so much "sacrificing" you can do. More than that, and you start to feel miserable - having to watch copies on the network - alone, with your dinner in front of you. LOL. Yes, life can be so uneventful sometimes.

I have a presentation this Friday, I am not really prepared yet. Plan to get a huge chunk of it done today. Apart from that, I have an article and a workbook due for my lab tomorrow. My lab partner has fallen off the face of the earth. I am worried. I mean, he's not answering my calls, he's not replying my e-mails, he's not online on Yahoo! Messenger and when he's online, he doesn't answer my messages, he's not in the labs either. So yeah, it's due tomorrow, I have completed 2/3 of it. His section is not complete yet (I guess, makes sense why he's avoiding me). I can't finish my workbook or article if he doesn't hand it to me. Just look at the type of people I have to work with sometimes. Makes sense why I cannot stand a large portion of the male species.

A year ago, I'd be sitting and crying - these type of things mean a lot to me. My article and workbook are actually complete, without his part of the code. I need that part urgently. I'm quite numb about it now. There's not much I can do. Worst case scenario is just to show up during my lab session, tell the tutor and demonstrate whatever I have. It's sad when people are so unreliable and just not bothered. I would never do that to someone. Never.

Oh, I also watched Derailed. It was quite a good movie. I liked how the ending went. See Derailed is a psychological thriller. Quite interesting. You should watch it - I don't want to spoil the ending for you.

Hmm, Smallville Season 5 has ended. It's not as interesting as it used to be. Things just keep happening. Lana is getting on my nerves, Clark needs to stop pretending to own a halo, and Lex just needs to go into the ground for awhile. Lionel Luthor is so fake. Martha Kent is just too nice to be true. Lois is interesting..so is Chloe - I like her dressing sense.

Oh, Grey's Anatomy's first part of "17 Seconds" is really gripping. But, I can see that the creators are kind of adding a lot of suspense to build up for Season 3 perhaps. It is a bit scary. I won't tell you what happened either, I'll be nice and keep mum. Hehehe.

Anyway, time for me to get to working on my assignments, etc. I'm sooo tired but refusing to be negative. You guys have a great week ahead!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home