Monday, May 01, 2006

Wondering

I really should stop thinking too much. I should just accept things around me as they are and not ponder. When I ponder, I get irritated, dissatisfied, then I get a headache. It's Labour day in Australia today, so I don't have classes. I spent the day cleaning up, doing laundry and working on assignments. Nothing special. I had dinner at the dining hall. I almost never eat there because the food just doesn't taste nice. I don't know how to explain it but it's just so bland. Yeah, brings back old memories from last year too. Hehehe.

Anyways, I just don't have much to say. Feeling a bit tired - been working a lot. I have to pick up my flight tickets tomorrow, then I have class from 12-2, and at 2pm I'm meeting my lab partner to discuss code. Otherwise, I don't have much up.

You guys have a great week :)

2 Comments:

At 5/03/2006 11:09:00 AM , Blogger Shari said...

flight tickets?? does that mean you r coming back for a visit?? yipppeeeeeeee!!!!!!!

 
At 5/03/2006 07:51:00 PM , Blogger Fieran said...

Hehehe, yes yes. 25th June till 27th July.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home