Wednesday, April 19, 2006

I'm not getting any comments lately. Feels a bit sad. Hehehe. Technically, I'm on easter break - 17 April to 23 April but I'm actually just catching up on all my assignments which are due this month. It's tiring. I just handed one yesterday at 2.30pm then I showered and went grocery shopping and picked up Japanese food for lunch (Rice and Teriyaki chicken). It was soo tasty. Unfortunately, by the time I ate lunch, it was 4.30pm. So no dinner for me. I had a few little squares of chocolate (yeah, shouldn't be eating it in the first place) and a glass of orange mango juice.

Right now I just had a croissant and strong cofee. It's good. Hehehe. Time to get back to doing more uni-related stuff.

I hope you guys are having a good time. It won't hurt to post a comment every now and then - even if you want to tell me how much you hate my guts - just kidding. I am indeed a very lovable person. Really!

1 Comments:

At 4/20/2006 03:11:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I miss sushi...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home