Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Window to The World

I've been taking a few photographs of the view from my window. I like Australia because you can really see the clouds and stars at night. It's visible. I'm not sure why but in Malaysia I don't really look at the stars and the sky. Here are some of those pictures:


This is after the rain...




This is just around 3 something in the evening...




This is too...




This is kind of a sunset...




This is the real sunset...




This is too...



My Marketing exam went alright. It wasn't easy, but it was "doable". Okay that doesn't sound too good. But I could do the questions - most of them. Aside from that, my Math exam was terrible. It was one of those Math papers where you do know most of the time, how to do those questions but it takes too much time - thinking and trying to write the working steps down. I kinda messed up the last question too because I didn't have enough time. Grrr.

Its Tuesday today. I have to write my project article and finish up my project workbook by 12am tonight so I can hand it in at 8am. I know I'll get it done, but I also know it's going to be very tiring and time consuming. Oh well, doesn't that sum up university life on the whole? "Tiring and Time Consuming". Hahaha.

Ooh, rumour has it that my elder sister bought Kentucky Fried Chicken for my future brother-in-law and delivered it to his office. Wow ;) Ain't that sweet. I don't remember her ever saying, "You stay where you're working, Kavi, I'll bring you dinner." *Sigh* I'm jealous. LOL.

2 Comments:

At 4/14/2006 02:45:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

you can see really clear skies from my field in BU. it''s almost as if the sky is dome shaped, it's really pretty

 
At 4/14/2006 10:33:00 AM , Blogger Fieran said...

I'll come see you when you're in BU then ;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home