Saturday, March 11, 2006

P is for Pizza...and Procrastinating

I had pizza for dinner last night - was way too hungry to take a picture of it. I don't seem to have the urge to take many photographs anymore - not too sure why. Anyway, I'm procrastinating now because I should be coding my Project 1 for my Embedded Systems course but I think sub-consciously, I know I have a lot of time, so I don't seem to be getting around to it. I have a rough outline of the code in my head and I'm going to work on that today, after lunch or something. Wish me luck :)

Oh, by the way, I'm having so much fun taking Marketing as my free elective. I feel so relaxed in that class. I mean, the environment is so different - the girls dress so well. Hahaha. Most engineers in my class dress simple - nothing special; typical jeans and t-shirt (I'm like that too, unless I wake up and think - I'm dressing up today.).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home