Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Well..

I'm still around - just extremely exhausted from lugging around boxes (up four floors...I live on the fourth floor), settling textbooks (they changed my Math textbook on the first day of class...GRR), I have to cook for myself now and of course, the dreaded UNPACKING.

I can't say cooking is not fun. I seem to enjoy myself at the kitchen. Hehehe. and It's so much fun when what you make is actually edible + tasty ;) I like my new room, I'll post pics up when I've unpacked properly okay? I'm just really, really tired from all the walking in the sun and all that.

I attended my first lecture for Marketing today. It was quite interesting. I'm glad I took the course actually. At least I get to relax a little.

It's Thursday tomorrow, I have a class at 9, then I'm free till Monday. I officially am off on Friday. Cool huh ;) Oh and on Monday, my class starts at 2 pm :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home