Thursday, February 23, 2006

What Internship?

I'm done with my internship. Phew. I feel so relieved. I have all my documents ready for the university.

I was just talking to VM about gadgets and I realised that I wouldn't mind reviewing gadgets for techie magazines. That would be so much fun! I already have that column done - the one which talks about who I am and what I do ;)

------

Fieran is a Computer Systems Engineer currently living in ____ (anywhere I'm living) with her pet ___ (dog or fish) and her lover - a lime green Peugeot 307. Originally a fantasy novel and Chemistry addict, she moved on to computers at the age of 11. From then on, there was no turning back. With IRC and ICQ in those days, Fieran's addiction turned into full-blown passion - for the machine. Fieran is a gadget freak - mp3 players, cell phones, laptops - you name it. For more information on her reviews, you can contact her at ____.


-------

So, whatcha think? :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home